Favorite song on Among the Living

What is your favorite song on Among the Living

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always been alone on this one, but my favorite is A.D.I./Horror of It All. The riffs throughout are incredible. The bridge is absolutely nuts! I don't think I'll ever hear this one live. Speaking of Among the Living, I busted my tailbone in the pit during N.F.L. and got a prescription for some hydrocodones when I went to the e.r.! It all evens out in the end.

I was in small town bar playing darts last night and donated some money to play some music. Well there were 4 songs left and I wasn't playing at the time and went over to pick some songs. Low and behold, what do I find??? Anthrax!! It was one of those 80's metal compilations and it had Indians. I was playing when it finally came on and ended up getting 3 bulls in a row. Thank you Anthrax!!

Descendent said:
I've always been alone on this one, but my favorite is A.D.I./Horror of It All. The riffs throughout are incredible. The bridge is absolutely nuts! I don't think I'll ever hear this one live. Speaking of Among the Living, I busted my tailbone in the pit during N.F.L. and got a prescription for some hydrocodones when I went to the e.r.! It all evens out in the end.
then vote for it

Skeletons is a brutal bitchin' song. Reminds me of heavy SOD riffs. ADI\Horror of It All really grew on me, good heavy stuff. Remember Return of the Living Dead II, the song was played when they threw the meat out of the truck.

On my Cassette of ATL there's a 2 second portion of Caught In a Mosh that is now blank so now I provide the lyrics. The whole tape's a little warped from overuse.