Favorite song?

demonfall

May 6, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
In the midst of all the other postings, no one has posted a favorite song thread where we can discuss individual songs.

So... working off of GWC, I would have to say my favorite song (note that I'm not saying the "best" song) is I Didn't Kill Her. The melodic rhythms that are interwoven through this song capture some of the most articulate, underplayed elements of the band; being, of course, the level of brutality mixed in with just enough melody to keep things from getting monotonous. Certainly my favorite, so I was bummed when the band skipped this as their closer in Cleveland.

The Last Fantasy of Christ would probably come in second.

hmmm I dont have the disk in front of me at the moment.
But I think its the second track ... about the chick.
That one is cool. And 2n would be Christ I fucking Hate You .... hope that is the correct tittle.

I'm not even gonna pick a favorite from GWC because they're all WOWZAa!!!
But from T.T.F.W.I.H I'll have to say:
Whore Cunt Die, No One Wins(goddamnit John learn this song so y'all can play it live again), & Reconditioning the Flock.

Songs that aren't on cd yet but I already know & love 'em:
Her Beautiful Eyes, & You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore.

Those fuckin' rule!

Lemmie just say that I'm not even a big fan of death metal but I'm fucking blown away from the little I've heard from this band. I've only heard the song Made for her Jesus from a sampler cd and am anxiously awaiting the cd of God Was Created in the mail. Are the rest of the songs as good and Made for her Jesus or was that song just a one-hit-wonder sorta thing?

Hehe, is is weird or what, an extreme metal band with a song named "She Never Noticed Me", "Her Beautiful Eyes" etc hehe :) I mean, it's cool, since it's quite away from the cliches.

Originally posted by The8thPlague
No One Wins(goddamnit John learn this song so y'all can play it live again),

what's the deal with this?

Eramaajarvi, do you have that song "her beautiful eyes"? where did you get that?

And about this :

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One Wins is an old song off our first CD. John hasn't learned that song and we haven't played it in over 2 years.
I miss that one, we'll probably relearn it at some point.

Originally posted by FuckYouIWantToDie
Eramaajarvi, do you have that song "her beautiful eyes"? where did you get that?

And about this :

quote:

No One Wins is an old song off our first CD. John hasn't learned that song and we haven't played it in over 2 years.
I miss that one, we'll probably relearn it at some point.

No, I don't have it, I just read about the name in one of the previous posts :)
To be honest, I got only "God Was Created", since the CD isn't in our stores yet. :rolleyes: :( That's why I didn't list my fave Vehemence track.

Thanks for explaining...I finally feel noticed here :lol:

I heavn't heard the old Cd. But I listen to the new one like every day.

Hey Bjorn, do you guys have a tablature book or something? I want to learn how to play your songs, but my cousin is too lazy to show me. (He figured out all your songs by ear.)

tabs would be fuckin awesome, but i'd have to say god was created, the last fantasy of christ, and fantasy from pain are my favs, the song god was creatd changed my perceptions on a lot of things, mostly when i go tdrunk and listend to it, the words, well the chorus sank in more, and the title i mean jesus christ, thats a fuckin pulitzer prize winnin title..hailz horns and a mutilated corpse

i only got the cd today and i must say its a fuckin killer, best thing i've heard in quite some time \m/

at the moment my favorite tracks are probly Fantasy From Pain and God Was Created.