favourite dimebag tune

iron_maiden

metal maniac
Dec 10, 2004
the black lodge
just wondering what everyone's favourite dimebag tune is ?. for me it is floods from the great southern treandkill , great tune but the killer bit is the last 45 seconds with THAT SOLO !!!! . to me it encapulates what dime bag is all about , the quality and not the quantity !!! . has anyone heard the last 45 seconds of this song played live either on it's own or as the intro to one of his solo's ?. if anyone has please share your experience's

Walk, Mouth For War, Regular People, I'm Broken (If I ever got to smash something up like a car or something cool like that, I would want I'm Broken playing in the background), 5 Minutes Alone, Primal Concrete Sledge, Cemetery Gates sounds cooler and cooler each time I hear it.

iron_maiden said:
just wondering what everyone's favourite dimebag tune is ?. for me it is floods from the great southern treandkill , great tune but the killer bit is the last 45 seconds with THAT SOLO !!!! . to me it encapulates what dime bag is all about , the quality and not the quantity !!! .

MY thoughts exactly. ITs beautiful.

i'd say strength beyond strength because it was the first pantera song i had ever heard,it just blew me away with how aggresive it was,also like living thru me and domination.

i got this old pantera bootleg off the net and he played the part from floods also so it s been in the vault for some years.