Favourite effects?

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus

Student of the Game
Feb 23, 2005
Enderby, B.C.
www.thx.ca
Hey James, et al. Just wondering what everybody's favourite guitar effect is. My personal favourite is the chorus, but that's me.

On a side note: James, what was the effect that Chuck (R.I.P.) used on most of his solos? Is it a chorus he was using or what?

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus said:
Hey James, et al. Just wondering what everybody's favourite guitar effect is. My personal favourite is the chorus, but that's me.

On a side note: James, what was the effect that Chuck (R.I.P.) used on most of his solos? Is it a chorus he was using or what?
hi, yeah he used chorus on leads a lot.. my favorite multi unit isn't made anymore; the Lexicon MPX G2 :(

Thought so. Sucks yer favourite isn't made anymore, though. Has nothing recent tweaked your fancy?

I'm just using a Zoom 505II multi-fx, but I love the chorus on it. Doesn't really come close to any other chorus I've ever heard, but I like it.

James, do you use any effects on your solos on UCS? cause they sound sick, but for example in the UCS solo(the song) all the notes sound like they're vibrated or something, and youve got that perfect, clean sound.

jsutin - not really, i kinda gave it up... but can't the guy who tabbed the test it out solo do it? he seemed pretty good.