Your favourite Persuader album?

• The Hunter

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Evolution Purgatory

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • When Eden Burns

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Me myself, laid my vote for Evolution Purgatory. Raw, powerful and with great melodies. The only little minus is the production, which could've been a little better. But the songs are fuckin' great!

This may be one of the hardest decisions in my life.....
i love all 3 while each showcase what the others lack to be the greatest albums of all time.

I have a friend who i got into Persuader who like EP the most. While he hasn't listened to When Eden Burns yet.
While it was badass I keep getting Cursed or Sending You Back caught in my head.
Right now i think ill vote for The Hunter.

Okay, then I guess I have to side with the hunter, even though my favorite track is on Evolution Purgatory.
TURN TO DUST \m/

Hard decision, but my favorite is Evolution Purgatory. It's very powerful. Really hard to decide, all three albums are great.

Now "When Eden Burns" has a vote too. Good. I find that one on my 2nd place, quite close to "EP". Though: some songs on "WEB" (RS Knights one example) are a little too soft for my taste hehe.

Overall I have to say The Hunter by a slight margin, but all of Persuader's albums just slay innocent victims and cut their remains into little tiny unrecognizable pieces.

When Eden Burns is fantastic and the best album of Persuader :). The Hunter and Evolution are very good but WEB is better ;).

When Eden Burns is easily the best album - no contest. The songs and production are way ahead of the other albums....

When Eden Burns is easily the best album - no contest. The songs and production are way ahead of the other albums....

Absolutely agree on the production.

Not the songs, though. It's quite a shame that "Evolution Purgatory" has the sound it has. Their best album so far, but would have been their 'easily' best with a better sound.

"W.E.B." is of course a good album too...but let's hope the next one will be their best ;)

We will have to disagree on this one, as i think the songs on W.E.B are far superior to the previous Persuader albums. This poll so far has EP with 2 votes and i would guess that is based on the poor songs rather than the poor production.
I hope the trend of each Persuader album improving on the previous album continues with the next one .....

Yep - but the voting in this thread won't change my mind at all =)

"Evolution Purgatory" doesn't seem to be the fan's favourite...but hey, we're all different.