Fear Factory, Leaves' Eyes, Dark Tranquillity

Yeh theres a fair few international acts coming this year, expecially to the east coast.

Ill probably only be checking out DT and CC, good too see alot of bands coming here though, now we just have to get them to Adelaide ;)

It's great they're all coming. I wish they'd space it out a bit, as it's a bit hard to make it to all of them!

yeh no shit hey, yet another tour announced today, atrocity and and another band coming, its nuts, all like during august and september, hopefully they all get reasonable responses

Crapples said:
Any official word on dates/venues for Dark Tranquillity???

I can't miss this fucking gig!!!

Yah dude, its posted on their official site:

Australia, Korea & Japan dates announced! - July 20, 2006

The rumours are true - we're indeed coming to Australia, but not only that; we're including Japan and Korea on the same trip.

Throughout the years, we've recieved tons of questions from fans down under wanting us to play there, so needless to say we're extremely pleased to finally have gotten the chance to deliver some metal mayhem in the land of Foster's and kangaroos.

Playing in Japan and Korea is always a fantastic experience, so it'll be a pleasure to come back for the first time in 2-3 years and play the first "Character" based shows in these territories.

These are the dates. More info regarding support bands etc will follow as soon as we know anything.

07.09.2006 Osaka, Japan - club Quattro
08.09.2006 Nagoya, Jjapan - club Quattro
10+11.09.2006 Tokyo, Japan - Unit (two shows)
15.09.2006 Perth, Australia - Capitol
16.09.2006 Adelaide - Australia - Unibar
17.09.2006 Sydney - Australia - Manning Bar
18.09.2006 Brisbane, Australia - Basement
19.09.2006 Melbourne, Australia - Hi Fi
22.09.2006 Seoul, South Korea - tba club show
23.09.2006 Seoul, South Korea - Gwang Myeong Music Valley Festival

Im looking foward to the DT show, as well as nevermore, im hoping they both get good local supports

Not to mention Pathogen:kickass:
And even better, Transcending Mortality are supporting Nevermore!:loco:

Edit: Danallica, are you going to the 'Hellfire' gig?

proglodite said:
Not to mention Pathogen:kickass:
And even better, Transcending Mortality are supporting Nevermore!:loco:

Edit: Danallica, are you going to the 'Hellfire' gig?

Fuck yeh man, that is going to be awesome :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You going to be there?

I got all excited about it, then realised I couldn't go.:mad: :mad:
Man, psycroptic, stargazer, darklord and FIVE others for FIFTEEN BUCKS??? All the international acts can piss right off, aussie metal ftw!

Enjoy it mate :kickass:

ah dude that sucks

This is shaping to be one of the gigs of the year, the only band that sucks is meat wallet, the other like 6 or 7 are truely fantastic bands

proglodite said:
I got all excited about it, then realised I couldn't go.:mad: :mad:
Man, psycroptic, stargazer, darklord and FIVE others for FIFTEEN BUCKS??? All the international acts can piss right off, aussie metal ftw!

Enjoy it mate :kickass:

The gig was unreal man, big crowd and Darklord and Stargazer totally rocked the place, it was magik, Sarsekim are also are wicked band, bar far the best gig I have ever attended, sorry you couldnt make it man