Like a rock
Went to a small farm about 120 Km from my home with my Girlfriend

cow4ee.jpg

emu5yo.jpg

chick2ds.jpg

rock6jf.jpg

My new camera kickass!!!

neal said:
sure are some weird fucking animals in french canada.

man, thats so true. here in English Canada (western-coast) we have the neatest animals. They're called drug adicts. We aslo have the (supposedly) best weed in the world. heh...

yes i know, this has nothing to do with either the quote, or the pictures... shut up...

AnvilSnake said:
man, thats so true. here in English Canada (western-coast) we have the neatest animals. They're called drug adicts. We aslo have the (supposedly) best weed in the world. heh...

yes i know, this has nothing to do with either the quote, or the pictures... shut up...

I happen to have spent New years eve with an entire village of drug users and you're right... what I've seen makes them nothing more than wierd animal and if someone calls open season I'll be the first one to exterminate those low-living mother's dildo suckers...

I hate drugs... I don't care about users individually but when the entire population of a village is gathered in a small motel and EVERYONE lights up a joint, holding their 9 months old while doing so... All those bitches deserve to be tied to a pole, have very light cut inflicted all over their bodies so I can eat some salt and spit in their wounds...

You're right Anvil... my pics have cute little critters on them... drug users are the animals!