Feast For the Crows - When All Seems To Be Burned

Zack

charting my way to top :)
Feb 9, 2005
Feast For the Crows – When All Seems to Be Burned
Bastardized Records - BE023 - January 12, 2007
By Zack Attaran

imagephpsw5.jpg

Feast For the Crows have presented their first debut album, When All Seems to be Burned with about as much originality as my final paper in history, and that’s not saying much at all. Descending from Germany, Feast For the Crows have already categorized themselves as another generic metalcore band hailing from the aforementioned country, and are perfectly content with that considering their influences are bands like Maroon , Heaven Shall Burn and Neaera. Shameless breakdowns, rather raw screams, and haphazard riffs all come to mind after a listen to their debut, and as far as I’m concerned, that’s not admirable.

It is wholly unfair to say that Feast For the Crows haven’t put out a heavy, crushing record, but it would be a flat out lie to say that it breaks any new ground. With only one song that grabs any attention, this is just a plain old generic record. If you find yourself roaming the store looking for something and you’re faced with the decision of Heaven Shall Burn or Feast For the Crows, it would be wise to pick the one nearest to you.

Official Feast For the Crows Website
Official Bastardized Records Website