feb/march 2014 tour

you know that you're always welcome back here, gnoff! you should come down again, bro! :D

hope you're enjoying your time in the cabin :headbang:

Thanks mate!
But I'm even skipping the shows that play 3-4 hours from here :eek:

Cabin is nice!
But once back home will start focus on school and stop spending so much money.

Got the Soundwave ticket, will try to make it to 2 sideshows as well. Adelaide or maybe Brisbane again......Spewin' Amon didnt play any Festivals in Europe this year!! well, the ones i went to!

that's what i am looking at doing too. i know that Clint is pretty keen as well! it'll be 2006 all over again! :kickass:

Wasn't it 2007 Gazz?? ;)

Nah my mate got my tickets, so i have no idea if he has them or not yet. Wonder who will be on the next announcement, i hope Hypocrisy is.

So many bands coming out over the next few months, i wish they'd just do a massive festival with em all.

This is pretty much me bitching, but does anyone know why the NYC tickets are so expensive? I've seen AA there before, and I don't remember spending anything more than $40.

Yeah of course I'm on board bitches. Have any of you guys actually received your soundy ticket in the mail yet?

not yet! apparently we get them in december according to the email. would like to know when the sideshows are so that we can start planning.

Wasn't it 2007 Gazz?? ;)

you may be right. all i remember was that it was summer time and i always get my years mixed up around that time of year haha :headbang:

I'm a little disappointed that AA is playing at the House of Blues in Boston instead of the Palladium. It's kind of the lesser of two evils and they're two of my least favorite venues ever but at least the Palladium was independent and doesn't have super anal security. Actually the only time I've been to the House of Blues in Boston was for Infected Mushroom so the security was pretty much focused on taking away people's drugs so maybe they're relaxed about mosching?