feel good alternative/pop songs

Stygian_Apothegm

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Athens, Jo'gia
stygianapothegm.iuma.com
yea so i wanna do a little research and look up some tabs by some of these 'feel good' pop singers. there are 2 songs that i cant remember who did them...

one song is called "breathless" it goes like... "ooooOOOoOOO yeaaaa.. you leave me breathless!"

the other one i can only remember one part of the lyric... "lying naked on the floor" oh and also "i feel so out of place... this is how i feel"

something like that..

oh yea and the reason for this is im gonna (hopefully) be doing a little project with this girl that sings so i wanna get some ideas down.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
yea so i wanna do a little research and look up some tabs by some of these 'feel good' pop singers. there are 2 songs that i cant remember who did them...

one song is called "breathless" it goes like... "ooooOOOoOOO yeaaaa.. you leave me breathless!"

the other one i can only remember one part of the lyric... "lying naked on the floor" oh and also "i feel so out of place... this is how i feel"

something like that..

oh yea and the reason for this is im gonna (hopefully) be doing a little project with this girl that sings so i wanna get some ideas down.
The second one is "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia.

thanks pancakes, that was the one.

i never realized how fucking simple pop songs are. "torn" only has one acoustic melody played through the whole fucking song. geez.

while we're on the subject can anyone recommend some other pop songs? preferably ones with just an acoustic. maybe like jewel??? i already looked up some sheryl crow. i cant think of anyone else.

Lina said:
Try Dido.

Stupid whore cant sing live. Thats why she virtually disappeared, she made an ass out of herself ( more than the already ass looking face she has ) on mtv ( or grammy or whatever ). She is one of the worst cases of studio voice.

Speedkill said:
Well now, I think that was quite an inappropriate comment. Just because SA likes pop and never gets laid, doesn't make him gay. You should be ashamed.

He already likes touching his anus while wanking, dont think he is too far away from taking it up the ass.