Feeler: Drum Editing / beat detective-ing NEEDED

Manicompression

doing it for the kids
Aug 20, 2007
Cleveland OH
So I am going to start tracking the drums for my bands next record in about two weeks. I have my tempo maps and scratch tracks set up. I work in Cubase 5 currently. We are going to have about 45-55 mins of audio it looks like. My drummer doesnt suck but I would like to make sure that the tracks are perfect before I destroy the rest of the mix. The music is pretty average metal type stuff, like Machine head or Megadeth in terms of general tempos. There will be a mic and a trigger on all five shells, Oh L and R, Hihat, ride, china and probably a snare bottom for the live tracks. I would probably also be including some tracks of printed drum samples that i may end up using as well.
I am looking for someone to get the drums edited spot on professional. I am willing to pay some cash (or paypal) for this service but I am unsure of what the average charge would be. Id like the work to be done in no longer than 2 weeks, less if possible. I do not want to be a test run for anyone, please only get at me if you have done this sort of work before and are entirely confident in your ability to edit multiple raw drum source tracks on a pro level. Please pm with rates and examples of your work. Thanks.