Feeler: Make an offer for my KRK RP5 G2s

JakeAC5253

Frozen Sun Audio
Nov 19, 2010
I may soon sell my KRK RP5 G2 monitors, so make me an offer and if and when the time comes to sell them, the highest bidder gets them. They are in great shape, and have never left my non-smoking home studio. As soon as I charge the batteries for my camera, I will take and upload a picture of them. Please do not make an offer if you cannot or will not pay using PayPal. Thanks.

I guess it's safe to say that I will need to include a $25 shipping fee as well, and prefer to ship within US.

I may soon sell my KRK RP5 G2 monitors, so make me an offer and if and when the time comes to sell them, the highest bidder gets them. They are in great shape, and have never left my non-smoking home studio. As soon as I charge the batteries for my camera, I will take and upload a picture of them. Please do not make an offer if you cannot or will not pay using PayPal. Thanks.

I guess it's safe to say that I will need to include a $25 shipping fee as well, and prefer to ship within US.

$100

Just found a suitable box for the speakers. Going bid is 100 + 25 shipped, any more bids?