Female singers

Originally posted by Wrathchild
And before anyone starts with the inevitable soccer jokes, Pele was an Aztec goddess to whom male children were often sacrificed in volcanoes :).

W

Bloody feminists! :mad: ;)

Originally posted by Spiff
I would have said Tania Moran but I've only heard a couple of mp3s and therefore I couldn't honestly say I'm a fan yet, and I wasn't going to insult her intelligence by saying I was a big fan just because I know her. :)

I can say unquestionably that I'm a fan and it's definitely not because I know her - she's got a fantastic voice, IMHO! :)

(And I can see her blushing even from here now! HAHAHA!)

I dont mind Natalie Imbruglia too much. She is not a bad singer and her songs are ok for pop music. Alot better than the other shit out there, and she doesnt try to suit an image. I personally find her alot more attractive as a person because she is alot more natural than say Holly Valance or Klyie Minogue, who are all about the image. Natalie is just naturally gorgeous I think, and has the talent to back it up....

Like that song 'That Day', which I think is kinda cool. I dont mind 'Torn' either. Not my type of music, but I could sit in a room with that playing and not want to shoot my ears off.

Originally posted by Bucko
Lita Ford , Suzi Quatro (yes Ralphe ) Suzi Demarchi,
Crissy Amphlett,

An excellent list Bucko!
yes i'm a big Suzi Quatro fan and a big Baby Animals fan,haven't listened to Lita Ford for ages...might try and find my vinyl and play that later today!Fiona Boyes is a blues guitarist from Melbourne that i have been listening to a lot lately.Others i have listened to include Nightwish,Chalice.I guess i should mention Kylie(i don't have any CD's but i did see her concert this year and had a great night)