Feral-Ly. and Demons and the great Hurricane escape!

After Demons and Feralinainal banged there heads at a vehemce and mortician show, they stepped out of teh venue not knowing wht to come. Holy shit the hurricane was pissed at us. demonz swirved and the wind blew us up against teh guard rails. And then we were shocked to see that the Vehemce guy was physically fucking the hurricane!!!! wtf!! then demons with his expertiece Nascar experience he fucking sped home as the hurricane chased us cuz it hates my pals and thought we were my pals driveing becuz we were in a Caddy.Big ups to demons with his driving skill cuz we were fucked up i had some wild turkey and he ate like 9 skittles. no wait 10!

then the car crashed and we all died.

amazing....truly amazing. on another note, it looks like feraliminal has joined the illustrious drunken posts on the AA board club!entiering into the ranks of Patric, Tomasz, Belgar, myself, and...oh who am i kidding, pretty much everyone else!

I plead the fifth ;) shouldve seen us last night, getting too wasted and falling down on innocent people on the fucking bus, uh being chased by guards with dogs and inviting a mentally retard guy with us, fucking out of control maaan. thats what a no-beer booze night will give you.

Yes, there is quite a stiff little breeze here too. I have to wear my wind-proof jacket, otherwise it gets a little chilly. Oh, weather gods, must ye be so cruel?! Life is so hard...

um I guess this is just one of my several random posts... im just writin to say whats up to everyone. things are good on this end. finally the fucking sun has dissipated and my good friend "the cold" is in town. um... the Vehemence, Mortician show is coming on oct. 23 I believe so if anyone is in sf for the concert email me and well meet and get fucked up or something. Alright then y'all take care, let the beer flow and the smoke blow \m/\m/.

burning creation said:
um I guess this is just one of my several random posts... im just writin to say whats up to everyone. things are good on this end. finally the fucking sun has dissipated and my good friend "the cold" is in town. um... the Vehemence, Mortician show is coming on oct. 23 I believe so if anyone is in sf for the concert email me and well meet and get fucked up or something. Alright then y'all take care, let the beer flow and the smoke blow \m/\m/.
hey man