Few days more for the Premonition!

Kimon

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2008
In Few days the 5th album of Firewind wil be released!
New video from Century Media with Gus G!

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome vid! whatever that song was that they played in the beginning was awesome.

in the US it comes out march 25th. can't wait!!!

IT SAYS APRIL 7TH FOR THE FUCKING UK.

What a lot of bollocks. That's over 2 weeks after bloody Italy get it! Damn you Spike!

I don't understand since UK is the very first dates on the tour. Am I missing something? O_O

xx Kirsty

BWAHA! BWAHA! BWAHA! I can't WAIT for the album!

It's all about tour logistics. UK dates are always on the beginning or the end of a European trek. And plus the tour is maybe more comfortable starting in an anglo-saxon country.

So if it's starting in London, on the 4th, why is the album not being released til the 7th!?!? It really fucking boggles my brain!

Bet ye it's all Century Media's fault!

xx Kirsty

Probably some copyright laws, distribution logistics, customs regulations etc etc etc. That's why cds come out at a different time in different parts of the world. Although you'd surely get a way better answer from Gus than from me.

Probably. Of western Europe at least haha. That's why the release dates in Italy are so early cos it's shipped wayyyyy beforehand.

that song was that they played in the beginning was awesome.

That bit reminds me of the intro to Metallica's 'Battery', and i love it.

Question time.

1) Will the DVD be bundled with regular retail copies, or is it JUST a pre-order bonus?

2) Will the DVD be available seperately?

Ive missed the pre-order (i think) but i HAVE to get my hands on that DVD, ive got a few mates who have shown an interest in Firewind, and that DVD would be perfect on my Plasma TV with the sound cranked and a carton of beer between us.

So if it's starting in London, on the 4th, why is the album not being released til the 7th!?!? It really fucking boggles my brain!

Bet ye it's all Century Media's fault!

xx Kirsty

also don't forget that they are touring as support for kamelot. that means that it just happens to be touring now, cause kamelot have made their schedule and firewind just follow it! isn't that right? firewind didn't arrange anything!

very great trailer BTW, can't wait for the fucking 24th march!!!