FFTC promo disc..

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
..hey i just found a guy selling one promo cd of For Funerals to Come.. he says it's liscenced by Nuclear Blast. .. i never knew anything about that.. but ok. then.. it has no back-cover.. cuz it's a 'promo pack' so its only the CD and booklet.. i would like to know if in yours FFTC copy there's lyrics inside it.. has just asked there to the guy too.. and i'm waiting for the answer..

that's his price:

30.00 BRL (Brazil Reais) = 12.8480 USD (United States Dollars)

*1 BRL = 0.428266 USD 1 USD = 2.33500 BRL

it already includes mailing charges that from his location usually is something kinda R$ 9,00 BRL

so do ya think worth it ?

I would have to say its bullshit......Anders has never mentioned it to me although in his words "there are promos of ALL alblums made(except for the first and last alblums and none of the minis)......he did mention the white text and logo FFTC though......ask him if the logo is white or purple.......and if this is by some far stretch of the imagination for fukkin real....you should PM me and make some dough.... ;)

these are the different versions of FFTC that I have.......

photobucket019.jpg

photobucket021.jpg

photobucket020.jpg

photobucket023.jpg

photobucket022.jpg

it is the fronts and the middles and the backs........the CD with the red logo has the white text on the front it....neither have a back cover and they were only issued in a slimcase (and the PIC LP)....hope this helps brother..... :wave:

many thanks dude!

the copy is pretty like the standard.. and as i could see there's a NuclearBast logo there.. wich made the guy think that it was released by them..

but still i think i've saw a back cover for FFTC once.. like downloaded a jpeg from soulseek or something.. strange.

well.. thanks again man, really appreciate ur help.

FatefuL said:
many thanks dude!

the copy is pretty like the standard.. and as i could see there's a NuclearBast logo there.. wich made the guy think that it was released by them..

but still i think i've saw a back cover for FFTC once.. like downloaded a jpeg from soulseek or something.. strange.

well.. thanks again man, really appreciate ur help.

anytime brother.... ;)