Fight For Rock!

Dredd

Mar 12, 2003
FIGHT FOR ROCK - PUBLIC BETATEST

Somerville, MA. - March 11, 2003 - Fight For Rock (www.fightforrock.com), the ultimate support group for heavy music junkies, opens its doors today for a public beta test of its internet radio and community services.

Fight For Rock's unique internet radio format features a moderate amount of established metal/rock mixed with modern rock radio and many regional acts of various heavy genres from around the US (Give, Lamont, The Rubes, Shockwave) and world.

Fight For Rock's community offers music fans a place to chat, debate, request music, vote on music and locate artist and record label information.

Independent record labels and as well as independent and unsigned artists are welcome to forward music and related materials to Fight For Rock.

"I just got sick of the bullshit you get with mainstream radio and the general lack of exposure good heavy music has...so I created Fight For Rock.", said Brandon Casci, Fight For Rock CEO. "Fight For Rock is a great way to hear what's popular in cities such as Boston, Baltimore and NYC along with many other places and still be able to hear your old favorites and what is popular today. A typical 60 minute music set could consist of regional acts like Give, Lamont and The Horde followed by Iron Maiden, Henry Rollins, Anthrax, Fugazi then maybe some Audioslave and Sevendust. I think that's a good mix."