Final redemption in the wake of unholy dismemberment/Last rites before somber funeral

Favorite Opeth album

• Orchid

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • My Arms Your Hearse

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Still Life

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Damnation

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Watershed

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
First vote, of tha last vote.

I voted for Ghost revries.
Of all the opeth catalogue, Ghost Revries is the one that will never fade, or get a smudge.
the disc however will get scratched because ill take it everywhere with me.

Thank fuck for that album.

Morningrise
I believe all the songs from that album are fucking masterpieces

My Arms, Your Hearse gets the vote for my favorite. I think the album had the best lyrics, songwriting, production and atmosphere out of any album they've done.

Blackwater Park would be a close second- it was the first album I heard from Opeth and the one that got me into the band. I especially like the 2-disc special edition- I think disc 2 has two of the best soft songs Opeth has ever done.

Still Life is Opeth's best.

But I voted for Opeth's 3rd, since I'd love the Official Forum to leave on a dark appreciative MAYH note :kickass:

The gate was closed that day
but I was bound to carry on...

fuckin blackwater park

(I just read that the forum is going to be shut down. what a shame. See you all at the new one, wherever it will be)

Still Life.

I will miss most of you, although I haven't been a super-frequent poster I did have this forum as one of my top visited every day sites. I may have not posted in the forum, but always been reading the hilarity. Even though there's been a lot of nonsense in this forum, I will miss it.

Good luck to you all.

I really surprised myself and voted Morningrise.

It used to be one of my least fave Opeth albums but atm I'm diggin' it and can't get TBYF out of my head!