Finally, I downloaded the new track

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
A couple of months ago, I tried downloading Lies That Bind, but it failed on me once or twice, so I kind of forgot about it. I was on the Katatonia site to see if there were any updates on their new album. So, after seeing nothing new there, I looked above Katatonia's site on my bookmarks, and it was the Daylight Dies site. I figured that I would check it out because I remembered them working on a new album. Unfortunately, no update, but that has been discussed endless amounts of times. So, I checked on the forum to see a very amusing rehab claim. Anyway, I finally downloaded the track, gave it a listen, and needless to say that it was very nice. I cannot wait for the new album whenever it comes out. I have a feeling that this track is going to be blown away with the other new tracks, and that is saying something. Well, it has been awhile since I checked Daylight Dies' website, and after hearing that track, I am like most people who are very anxiously awaiting a new album. I will continue to wait just like this guy ----> :hotjump:

Cant wait myself! Im sure there is gonna be more than a few gems on there!!

I recently just got a hold of Idle, i recommend everyone try and get a copy, its great!!

I like the fact that 'Lies that Bind' is not so long as the songs of 'No Reply', I think a combination of short and long songs in the incoming album will run better.

If all tracks on an album are six minutes and longer, I do not mind. That is as long as they keep me interested. Sometimes long tracks can get boring and repetitive, but Daylight Dies' tracks are nice and they stay interesting unlike the new Opeth album.

Bleak Eyes said:
If all tracks on an album are six minutes and longer, I do not mind. That is as long as they keep me interested. Sometimes long tracks can get boring a repetitive, but Daylight Dies' tracks are nice and they stay interesting unlike the new Opeth album.

I agree, when i listen to DD's, i never think songs are too long at all. They stay interesting with loads of different parts and instrumental breaks and stuff. I havnt heard the new opeth but i find the other albums get really repetetive