Finally, Jag Panzer...

Metalliced

Oct 26, 2012
Portland, ME
www.facebook.com
...Finally! After years of rumors and speculation, deals that fell through, and legal issues, the band have seen fit to 'officially' license their early recordings to German based(?) High Roller Records. Yes, both the "Ample Destruction" album, and the "Tyrants" EPwill be reissued on May 17th, remastered and including bonus tracks.

If you live in the states, you can pre-order them both [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ample-Destruction-Jag-Panzer/dp/B00BX2JHEE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2JRJ7IXBDB2K2&coliid=ISSSMYFAD3FED"]HERE[/ame].

These albums will be released on vinyl and on CD, simultaneously. Check out the "Historical Battles: The early Years" Box set...

I just wished they were doing a cd box set, just like the vinyl one. Id rather have that.

Yes, me also. I actually am one of those that hates vinyl. I remember way back when that's all there was (well, and cassettes), and couldn't stand the sound of vinyl records. I even bought a really nice linear tracking turntable with a diamond tipped needle. Still hated them. The only good thing about vinyl is the cover art is larger. CD's are way superior, imo. If you transfer a master tape/DAT to CD, it sounds identical. If you transfer a master tape/DAT to vinyl, it sounds like shit.

I used to own the the original pressing of the "Tyrants" picture disc EP. I gave it to a friend of mine. Wish I held on to it for the $$$ value it now holds...