FINALLY!!! My First Winds CD...

Jaen said:
i have a question, in "Reflections of the I", is it "I" as in "me,myself" or as in "1, one"?

Hi,

To my surprise you are not the only one asking about this, but it is of course I, as in "me myself and I"
- in other words "reflections of the i" is correct, while "reflections of the 1" is not.

I have read many times in reviews where it says "Reflections of the 1" but that title doesn't make any sense,
while "Reflections of the I" basically means self-reflection, which should make a lot of sense when reading the concept as well.

Perhaps this wasn't as obvious as I thought, but then again my view on it is a very subjective one to begin with.

Regards,
Andy

thanks for responding, i was leaning more towards "me, myself", but i had to make sure.

By the way, ill take this moment to let you know that you have inspired me to be a good (or at least decent) pianist/keyboardist, i remember a few years ago when I was taking piano lessons from this Rusian lady, and she was an utter perfectionist with the instrument, she demanded absolutely PERFECT hand, finger and even arm, elbow and shoulder position. And a lot of times i got frustrated and considered dropping it and focusing only on guitar, but then i thought: "keep it up, maybe someday you'll be somewhere near Andy Winter", so from that moment on, whenever i feel challegned when practising the piano i just think: "Andy Winter, Andy Winter...". but enough of boot-licking, have a nice day.

Sergio Q.

Jaen said:
thanks for responding, i was leaning more towards "me, myself", but i had to make sure.

By the way, ill take this moment to let you know that you have inspired me to be a good (or at least decent) pianist/keyboardist, i remember a few years ago when I was taking piano lessons from this Rusian lady, and she was an utter perfectionist with the instrument, she demanded absolutely PERFECT hand, finger and even arm, elbow and shoulder position. And a lot of times i got frustrated and considered dropping it and focusing only on guitar, but then i thought: "keep it up, maybe someday you'll be somewhere near Andy Winter", so from that moment on, whenever i feel challegned when practising the piano i just think: "Andy Winter, Andy Winter...". but enough of boot-licking, have a nice day.

Sergio Q.

Thanks for the kind words! Keep up with the practicing and best of luck.

Regards,
Andy