FINALLY! some new music from me.

hahahahah yeah

but hey it's pretty grood, vocals are gaymazing as usual, though the riffs are bit too much boring chuggah chuggah, hopefully the solo will liven that up.

I love those high background vocal bits

wheeew! I was going for gaymazing. Glad to see I hit the mark on that. har har
See, i like the chugga chugga music. I know it isn't all super technical but when Kevin sends me his songs I usually have vocal ideas by the end of the first listen. So it clicks fo us somehow. He sends these nice doomy sounding songs and I go and fuck them up with melody and crap.

yeah the high backing vocals in the chorus are my favorite part.

I was reading a book on grilling at Barnes n' Noble recently and putting bacon INTO the burger meat was one of the recipes. I was like "whoa! CRAZZZZZZZZY"

A few of the super markets here make hamburgers in thier deli departments like that. You can buy the patties with mushrooms and cheese or bacon and cheese ground in. Take them home, cook them up and WHOA heaven!

good vocals, they have a rob lowe vibe. Not very memorable though after two listens.

The guitars sound like there's not enough string tension and they are going out of tune slightly when vibrating, and the last riff is terrible imo.

overall, good stuff though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...uninspiring and unoriginal but not completely horrible...good singer, decent production...same old, same old...sorry...wanted to dig it...just being honest.

I really dig the chugga chugga, but I think the vocals need to be a little less Warrel-ish. A little more aggression would do the trick, imo. They kinda seemed to stay along the same level the whole song...a little too monotone. But the background vox fading in and out...dude...you gotta use that to your advantage. They should be leading INTO something face-melting. The vox are great for the verse, but they don't go anywhere after that...lead them into something wailing, dude. Like, Ripper Owens wailing. Those background vox would be a perfect lead-in for that!!!

Good stuff, nonetheless!!!!