Finally - WCFYA has hit Australian shores!!!

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I have just made my daily pilgrimage to all the local shops that import. As usual, in vain I go to the metal section and pray to find it and fuck yeah people, today is the day!!!

The packaging, apart from the pain in the bum sleeve is absolutely awesome - great notes - great art, and photos.

Mr Thrax - just so you know its the German import with 2 bonus tracks - Safe Home acc. and Ramones cover.

Have you had any luck in Sydney yet ?

You got contacted by the webmasters re the time error problem I assume ???

i finally got my hands on this sucker,28 bucks aint a bed deal considering its from germany and has the bonus tracks.

good to see the credits for who does what,the artwork and the way the album is presented is outstanding

as for the bonus tracks the music on safe home is cool but i aint a fan on john singing on that one maybe it just aint his style but it was so flat,james hetfield or zakk would be perfect for a song like that,i even like the ramones cover not that i am a fan of them and not a fan of punk in general.

good to be able to post again but i worked out the prob myself,it has something to do with going to board thru anthrax website,when i go thru ultmetal i have no prob at all!

the only other really great news is that when i asked the guys at utopia how the album is selling they said the response has been fanstastic which has gotta be good news for an austrlian tour:)

getting a credit card shortly i will be importing the safe home single digi pack and all the other good shit soon.

Yeah cheers Mr Thrax - the guys at the shop I bought it from in Adelaide said there'd been a lots of calls asking for release dates etc so thats cool too.

Hopefully they'll make Adelaide part of an Oz tour but I'm not too confident - otherwise I'll be slamming into you in the Sydney pit!!!!

they played the bridgeway in adelaide on stomp tour is that a cool place to see a band?

i would say if they came all the way to australia they would hit the major states

i saw them at waves at wollongong and selinas in syd last time but i am pumped to go to syd newcastle canberra woolongong at least,thats one cool thing bout living in sydney quite easy to travel places,pending on how tight schedule is i might make the effort to go to adelaide as well.

things are looking up for anthrax

The Bridgeway is like a large club - prob holds about 1500. It was pretty packed from what I remember. I hope they can get back here.

I still have a review of the Thrax 1990 show in Sydney at the Hordern Pavillion which said the crown was pretty ave size - whats it like there?

i was young and stupid when they toured here for pot,not many of my friends were into them and i kind of figured i'll see em next time around which i am pretty pissed at now cause i never got to see joey era thrax.

for stomp tour they toured selines which prob holds 1500,it was packed,as for the hordern it holds bout 4000 and only half filled the horden from what i heard in reviews on pot tour so i guess they like doing smaller venues and ensuring the place has a good vibe rather than risk playing to an empty hall.