FIND ME THE SHIRT

OH i have one like the first but the back there´re no tour dates(my avatar)
and i bought yesterday the enemy of reality longsleeve.
I am insatiable XD

Don't rub it in, i was going to buy it months ago but decided to throw it on the xmas list... thanks to that other website, i might still be able to find on under my tree.

NepentheBR said:
what is a workshirt?

Button up shirt, usually has a breast pocket, but this one is grey, awesome looking, and has Nevermore on it. I think I seen loomis wearing it on stage a few times.

Tempest said:
Button up shirt, usually has a breast pocket, but this one is grey, awesome looking, and has Nevermore on it. I think I seen loomis wearing it on stage a few times.

ah, ok thank you :)

I saw the singer from Damageplan at the FearFactory/SYL concert last week, he was wearing a NM zipup. It looked pretty sweet.

NinjaKitten said:
it bugs me that no metal shirts ever come in small... sometimes little people and girls want cool shirts too!
This is true.
Sometimes thats why I tailor my own stuff :)

Uhmm....while were at it, we should all petition to have the Garden of Grey shirt reprinted

:D
That was the most awesome shirt I have ever seen...Just 'cause via made it :oops:

Karmic said:
but you see, in metal, its always the guys and hefty girls that are prioritized. :)

yes. im fat but small.. sometimes i can find some shirt that seems nightdresses

I'm pissed about this also :hotjump:
JSR took my credit card number, sent me an invoice back in mid-november... then told me the workshirt was on backorder and the email said it was BACKORDERED... normally this means that they will ship it when it comes in. So I inquire today and they tell me no, the order was cancelled and I should re-order--- sure as hell, it's not in the catalog now :(

uggh. the ones at rockabilia are $20 more than the JSR ones were. :(

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: