F'ing Chevy

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
So most car guys here will be pissed at me for saying this, but FUCK Chevy! I have a 2000 model S10 with ONLY 71k miles and the motor blew up. The main bearing gave out and the entire interior of the motor is chewed up.

This comes at the absolute worst time it could hit (of course). Never in the rest of my life will I buy a GM product. This POS had the air conditioner (compressor) go out 1 month after warrenty, catalytic converter after 25k, and numerour other shit (like the plastic door handles!!)

I have to warn anyone buyin a car, stay the hell away from GM. I am now torn between two, the Ford Escape or the Jeep Liberty. We shall see tomorrow.

Damn, worst time for this to happen....:puke:

I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!

Well the reason I am considering the Jeep, it has a LIFETIME powertrain warranty. After mine blew up at 71k, this sounds really appealing to me.

And sorry if I dont get into the the C chase thing right now, I am still ungodly pissed that this truck died and I have to shell out another 20k+. :erk:

I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!
fuck yes.

second vacation quote of the night! win!

look up the specs, but most gm engines are only designed for 30k - 60k miles!

and if you have a warranty on the engine, you will have to pay to have them take it out, then show proof of all maitanence including every oil change to prove mechanical error.