Finland Metal? That country fucking rocks!

Davros666

Apr 11, 2006
Hey - what Black 13 said earlier about the Finns and their metal....

Have you seen this:

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1760551,00.html

Fucking quality. It's the Finn's entry for this year's Eurovision Song Contest!! How cool is that?!?! Ha - I'll definately be watching.

For anyone not in the know, the ESC is a shit European wide contest of cheesey pop, which is a load of political bullshit. Bring on the Finns!

haha, Lordi - recently was introduced to them whilst watching a waken open air dvd where they played "would you love a monster man", that song isnt too much of a far cry from eurovision anyway - all power to them :lol:

Eurovision rocks... how many bloody times does Malta have to get robbed from winning coz we don't have any neighbouring countries to give us `favour' votes :D

hehehe. Retard contest that always puts a smile on my face.

its true malta always do really well, and then normally get robbed of the top places at the last, mad esp for such a teeny island.....i always root for them ( like u aliasp, one one half of my folks is maltese.... my pops tho) over england, we just get shitted on, cos everyone in europe hates the english , esp these days.... well that and our songs are the worst of the worst, i mean didnt the uk almost send jordan one year?!!?!?

.......wait this makes it sound like i watch eurovision..... let me clarify, i am just aware of it :) haha

tits, forgot to say,, ....thjink its awesome lordi are finlands representatives this year, defo check that clip when i get home, not a big fan of their stuff generally, but shit for eurovision thats not bad at all !! wogan will crap his pants.

How awesome is that? Lordi win the Eurovision. :headbang: :headbang:

Classic. The UK entry was total PISH. As was most of the rest, but Metal won through. Absolutely hilarious.

LORDI. :kickass:

Thank fuck I don't take that Eurovision shite seriously. I've got some mileage out of this. Just a pity I didn't have a 50 quid bet on it. Could have made a bleedin fortune.

Haha, I wonder if that outfit is fireproof? Let´s burn the wicker witch. Instable cunt. She´s got the dress, looks and name like a Vegas-trannie.

But she was right about Carola being an old botox-bitch.

Black Thirteen, any chance of an Anthrax performance to spice things up even more next year?

freakbrother6969 said:
Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snG2V-PtpB8

Eurovision - Iceland's Silvia Night Freaks Out After Results

Muhaha!

it was probably just for her tv show, isnt she on some comedy show in iceland?!?!? thats what iread anyway........ think the eurovision thing is going to be an episode of her programme anyway, you know her character makes it to eurovision..... so maybe thats how they planned to end it if she lost

lordi did make me laugh tho, ( saw them repeat their song after they won) hilarious lyrics, love the stuff about the "arockolypse" and the "day of rockening" .. haha

for a while the bbc were reporting on a " death metal" act in eurovision, hahaha brilliant. someone must have moaned tho, cos they have changed their description to ' horror rock' just cracks me up the way mainstram media just havent got a clue bout rock/metal in the uk, its a complete mystery to them........hope someone played them some actual death metal, they must have soiled their undies

Arg_Hamster said:
Thank you Satan for rigging the phone-votes! :kickass:

Hope to see In Flames compete for Sweden next year.

Carola kan suga botox ur min kuk. Fitta.

I was just saying last night that people are gonna see lots of rock bands next year. Don't know if it's a good thing though...

I do hate the fact that it's gonna be all Lordi for Finland for the next decade. We won the hockey championship 11 years ago and people are still talk how great it was.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
I was just saying last night that people are gonna see lots of rock bands next year. Don't know if it's a good thing though...

I do hate the fact that it's gonna be all Lordi for Finland for the next decade. We won the hockey championship 11 years ago and people are still talk how great it was.

Oh yeah, I forgot. We play the final tonight, now I have something to listen to at work. But it´s always more entertaining to watch a Sweden versus Finland final.