Finnish Idols: The Evil That Men Do...

Jesse Pohjalainen

Lepra Lord
Nov 30, 2005
Finland
This year the finnish Idols has had two metal dudes competing for the win :kickass: The first one is Ari Koivunen who got 86% of all the votes when he was voted to the finals.

The other guy is Kristian Meurman. He hasn't really sung metal, but maybe on today's final. Yep. I watch Idols. Because of these two.

Ari has also performed Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple...and of course as my title suggests he has sung Iron Maiden :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDd7LmXmovk Perfect Strangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUexuPPXAOE Maiden :headbang:

Why would anyone care what anyone does on Idols anywhere?

And competing on Idols isn't a very metal thing to do.

I can't wait for all the various "IDOL" "Where are they now" shows in ten years time - or VH-1 Behind the Idols

CAMERA PANS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, ZOOMS IN ON SHIRT

PAN UP, SEE FIVE STARS ON A MCDONALDS NAME BADGE

QUIRKY ZOOM OUT, SEE LOSER SING LAMELY INTO DRIVE THROUGH MIC

"Hell yeah, I still perform, but usually after a couple of brewskis, ya know?"

*INTERCOM STATIC* "Where the fuck is my McBastard ?"

"Uh, sorry...be with you in a tick"

After having watched the videos, here's a tip for future Idols contestants: if you're going to do a cover, try picking a band that doesn't have a singer who can actually sing very well. Not that I think the majority of the people watching that show would even notice, but this sounds horrible when compared to Bruce Dickinson. This kid has no range whatsoever.

After having watched the videos, here's a tip for future Idols contestants: if you're going to do a cover, try picking a band that doesn't have a singer who can actually sing very well. Not that I think the majority of the people watching that show would even notice, but this sounds horrible when compared to Bruce Dickinson. This kid has no range whatsoever.

HAHA

Yes, Brucie is amazing.

The kid doesn't sound that bad but he can't hold a candle up to Brucie.

However, I find this really cute. :)