Firewind......Raleigh, NC

Thorshammer69

Mar 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Did anyone else catch the show. It was on a Thursday, thus a small crowd, but Firewind still played their ass off. After the show, they hung out, signed autographs, and did the picture thing. Very cool guys all of them.

Did anyone else catch the show. It was on a Thursday, thus a small crowd, but Firewind still played their ass off. After the show, they hung out, signed autographs, and did the picture thing. Very cool guys all of them.

I wasn't in Raleigh but I was in Montreal yesterday and Firewind ruled. The whole band was on fire and Apollo is a killer frontman. Great show with a crowd of around 250-300 I'd guess. I'd have preffered a couple more songs though, as they played only about 75 minutes or so...They didn't play Chariot yesterday, one of my faves off Days Of Defiance.

The only thing is that having to wait for 5 bands you don't give a damn before getting the main act is way too much...Firewind's show only started at 10:45...

I don't understand the little buzz about Powerglove. They really suck as far as I'm concerned...

I wasn't in Raleigh but I was in Montreal yesterday and Firewind ruled. The whole band was on fire and Apollo is a killer frontman. Great show with a crowd of around 250-300 I'd guess. I'd have preffered a couple more songs though, as they played only about 75 minutes or so...They didn't play Chariot yesterday, one of my faves off Days Of Defiance.

The only thing is that having to wait for 5 bands you don't give a damn before getting the main act is way too much...Firewind's show only started at 10:45...

I don't understand the little buzz about Powerglove. They really suck as far as I'm concerned...

I'm totally with you on Powerglove. My friend an I had to set through them when we saw Sonata in Raleigh and I was like DAMN!! Powerglove again?
What really pissed me off was that after Powerglove finished, some left. There were less people for Firewind. Less than 100(probably less than 75) people.
Sorry you didn't get to hear Chariot. They played it in Raleigh. They also played I Am the Anger(first song I ever heard by them) and Brothers Keeper, two of my favs from Burning Earth.
They were all cool. Apollo and I talked about the pros and cons of playing to small crowds. I had a blast!

I'm totally with you on Powerglove. My friend an I had to set through them when we saw Sonata in Raleigh and I was like DAMN!! Powerglove again?
What really pissed me off was that after Powerglove finished, some left. There were less people for Firewind. Less than 100(probably less than 75) people.
Sorry you didn't get to hear Chariot. They played it in Raleigh. They also played I Am the Anger(first song I ever heard by them) and Brothers Keeper, two of my favs from Burning Earth.
They were all cool. Apollo and I talked about the pros and cons of playing to small crowds. I had a blast!

Does anyone have the entire set list of what they played in Raleigh? It figures when I move back to GA, Volume 11 starts getting shows Atlanta doesn't.