FIREWIND T SHIRTS FOR SALE!

Deb H

I am the Dog
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Hi, I have some Firewind T Shirts for sale as follows. Surplus to requirements.

3 Girlies (all black)
My Loneliness - Size Small
Angels Forgive Me - Size Small

Next one may be a bit rare? I bought this one back in 2007. It has the Firewind logo with what may be an eagle's head at the top of the "F" and the the website address under the "D". Size on this is medium, but I would say it is a small/medium as I am very petite and it fits me okay.

4 Male (all black)
We Set the World on Fire (with back print) - Size XL
Skull Est 1998 - Size XL
The Premonition UK Tour (with back print) - Size XL
Double Skull - Size XL

The girlie ones are in very good condition, the males ones are a little bit more worn but still lots of the life left in them. The Premonition UK Tour looks as if it's never been worn though.

Thanks. Message me if you're interested or leave a reply here.

You want them? They're yours if so....................or they go to the local charity shop. I need the space! Have too many band T's and they really need to go!

I'm drooling :D
You don't happen to have pictures?
I'm willing to pay a fair price if you had in mind to sell them and not just give them away.
Interested in the 2nd one for men, even though it might be big for me.

I'm drooling :D
You don't happen to have pictures?
I'm willing to pay a fair price if you had in mind to sell them and not just give them away.
Interested in the 2nd one for men, even though it might be big for me.

Hi!

I can upload pics, no problem.

I will stick to my word and say postage only, just really wanted to offer them to genuine fans before I did anything else with them. Would have been nice to make a few quid, but to be honest I'm not that bothered :)

The girly ones are definitely gone, but not sure about the mens :)

Yeah, could you upload pictures please. At least one (They're all the same size I see?), next to something for comparison. I just need to know because I have a lot of Ts that are bigger than my usual size and I'm really tired of having that untidy look when wearing band Ts.

I really suggest you put those shirts on ebay before giving them off to charity (if you don't happen to give them away here).

These XL T Shirts are really big, I probably wouldn't recommend getting if you're usual size is Large/Medium. Thanks for the advice BTW :)

Errrm, how do I upload photos here? Doh!

Easiest way would be through imgur.com, they allow free uploads without any registration or anything like that. Just drag and drop the file to their page.

Oh well, in that case, it's a shame to waste any on me...but seriously, people who want band shirts go for ebay or facebook first. Try posting an image on Firewind's facebook page or selling them on ebay.

Thanks again, sorry about the T's. I could try shrinking them :D

I need to correct my grammar error too, should be *your*. I'm a stickler for English and there I go doing it myself! That's what lazy ass internet typing does for you :D