FIREWIND to tour with replacement singer

I know nothing of FW. I didn't know they had previous singers.
I only reported it here since I know some folks here are seeing them.

Brainstorm have gone downhill lately.
I think the prob is that Andy is stretched thin between BS and Symphorce
(Both who have toured a lot more in recent years)

Hennig DID front Brainstorm before starting Metalium, though I think you are right in that Marcus sang on the first 2 albums.

This discussion is almost as irrelevant as debating who has or has not been in Running Wild, Rage, or Grave Digger..... :lol:

I just recall when Metalium first came out that he was always referred to as the "ex-Brainstorm" vocalist.

Also, look up either Brainstorm or Metalium on Metal Archives, and it will indicate each band member's previous bands, etc.

Huh...weird...Brainstorm has never mentioned him.

Although, I guess if that pud Jack Frost can always promote himself as an ex-Savatage guitarist even though he only played a handful of shows with them & Jon Oliva thinks he's a stroke...and Red can promote himself as the ex-singer for Twelfth Gate, then anything's possible. :lol:

I am not sure how strong that Hennig promoted himself as the ex-Brainstorm vocalist.
I mean, BS were hardly even known when Metalium had started.

Rob - You'll take any shot at shit storming over Jack Frost huh? :lol:
Think about it though. If you ever toured as a member of Savatage, you would certainly mention it.

Rob - You'll take any shot at shit storming over Jack Frost huh? :lol:
Think about it though. If you ever toured as a member of Savatage, you would certainly mention it.

Hahaha...yeah, you're right...especially now that it's out in the open...haha

And no, I would not mention it as an "ex-member", cuz that's lame & a LIE...I would however mention that I toured with them....just like all the other respectable musicians...ie. Chris Broderick, Joey Vera, Gene Hoglan, etc.

Eh...this has gone on way too long...I regret ever saying a word.

You're right, I'm wrong...that's really what you want to hear anyway, so there you go. :rolleyes:

Dude, not at all......
I agree with you that some musicians over use the "ex member" factor to promote themselves.......

It was never a matter of trying to prove you or anyone else wrong...