First Leg of Maiden's USA Tour Announced!

Why do I get the feeling that this tour is not going to come anywhere near the southeast....

I don't get it, though. The people who put together the Rush tour seem to include the Southeast...Ozzfest usually comes through here. Those are big enough hard rock/metal tours, why not Iron fucking Maiden hitting somewhere like the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, SC, or the Colonial Center here in Columbia, SC??? Those are big enough arenas that would sell out no question. Why the fuck not come here???

I don't get it, though. The people who put together the Rush tour seem to include the Southeast...Ozzfest usually comes through here. Those are big enough hard rock/metal tours, why not Iron fucking Maiden hitting somewhere like the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, SC, or the Colonial Center here in Columbia, SC??? Those are big enough arenas that would sell out no question. Why the fuck not come here???

I agree. Gwinett Arena would be perfect for them. When was the last time they even came close to the Southeast?

This is only the first leg of US dates, but I'm not holding my breath for anything close on the second.

I agree. Gwinett Arena would be perfect for them. When was the last time they even came close to the Southeast?

This is only the first leg of US dates, but I'm not holding my breath for anything close on the second.

As far as I know, the last time they played the South East, or at least in Atlanta, it was in 1996. The closest they came to the South East in recent years was when they played on Ozzfest.

As caex alluded to, The X-Factor tour, almost 12 years ago.

Though Bruce does sing about the Everglades on the Dance of Death album, so at least that's something. :loco:

Jason

Haha I remember that. They played the Masquerade in Atlanta.

probably the band i want to see live the most, and they arent coming anywhere near here :(

probably the band i want to see live the most, and they arent coming anywhere near here :(

Well, I just tried to Google Map "zzz" but it didn't produce an ideal result as to your location. Now you may work at ZZZ Records in Des Moines, IA, or ZZZ's Bail Bonds in Murietta, CA, or ZZZ's RV's in Ottawa, KS but sadly, as you pointed out, those are not near tour stops on THIS LEG.

Seriously though, keep in mind they still have a 2nd leg (or maybe even 3rd leg?) of dates yet to announce... there is still a chance they will play near you. Keep the faith...

Hopefully they come to Verizon Ampitheater near Kansas City. Regardless of who plays, that place is always packed since it serves Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma.

Hopefully they come to Verizon Ampitheater near Kansas City. Regardless of who plays, that place is always packed since it serves Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma.

I think that venue is closed now. Hopefully they will come close enough to KC that I can go see them. I really want to see this tour!:headbang:

Well, I just tried to Google Map "zzz" but it didn't produce an ideal result as to your location. Now you may work at ZZZ Records in Des Moines, IA, or ZZZ's Bail Bonds in Murietta, CA, or ZZZ's RV's in Ottawa, KS but sadly, as you pointed out, those are not near tour stops on THIS LEG.

Seriously though, keep in mind they still have a 2nd leg (or maybe even 3rd leg?) of dates yet to announce... there is still a chance they will play near you. Keep the faith...

i live in the southeast

i live so south east, that i am in the extreme south east corner of the most southeast county in mississippi.

well, yes as stated this is just the 1st leg of ther 2nd leg. (the 1st section of the US tour.)
there are, i think, 23 dates for both the 1st and 3rd leg of the tour.
since they only have 10 na/ca dates so far, im sure they cant pack all the other 13 in the northeast. im sure theyll spread out a little.
so, it would seem that the 2nd leg (na/ca) will have around that as well.
and they always stop tweeter center in philly/camden.

Why do I get the feeling that this tour is not going to come anywhere near the southeast....

If this is the case then I guess they are not getting my $$. Unless they come to DC or Maryland, that I can do, but no more driving to New Jersey like I did the last time they came.