first making of video of the new Destruction CD production

Hi Andy
Yeah, my partner V.O. and me recorded the Guitars, bass, solos and the vocals/backings in our small studio. Peter Tägtgren had recordet the Drums before in a Studio near to Stuttgard, forgotten the name of it, so we had to do all the editing stuff. ;)
Mix & mastering will be done by Peter @ the Abyss studios.
Oh yeah, they finally sign to AFM.
Will send them your greetings.

It's crushing!
And what about GURD DVD Frank?
Is it finished?
Really loved that JCM800/5150 sound very thick! very heavy!
Keep on rocking Man!

Maurizio

p.s. Oh my god I never thought that a JCM800 could sound so heavy like that one on the dvd sample, it seems a 5150 or a dual!

Hi Maurizio
The GurD DVD/CD is already out now. You can get it over our home page order or at your local CD store. Mailordering over www.twilight-vertrieb.de is also possible. And the best: it is KILLER man!!!
Btw. the guitars on the new Destruction CD are also recordet via our JCM800 2210 series and a Engl Savage. Both are going over a 1960 Marshall cab. You know, 2 tracks Marshall, 2 tracks Engl. I think they complement each other. :headbang:

How is ENGL Savage? How does it sound compared to Fireball or an easier question compared to JCM-800?

commandante said:
How is ENGL Savage? How does it sound compared to Fireball or an easier question compared to JCM-800?

Dunno how it compares to a Fireball. It sounds more open in the highmids compared to the JCM 800 2210 (100watt) I think. And it has 3(4) switchable channels with more variation capabilities instead of the 2 channels of the JCM800.
The power output rating is nearly the same.

Frank'nfurter said:
Hi everybody

Just for fun. Destruction have done all the recordings in our Studios and we (Peter Tägtgren, V.O. Pulver and me) are all happy now.

Here a little studio video of the new song "Inventor of evil". The song is not mastered yet. Just a rough mix.

http://www.destruction.de/media/detector-preview-2.mov

Enjoy it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
DUDE~
This shreds!!!! Thanks for sharing! It looks and sounds good enough to use on the next Desctruction DVD! *hint hint* :worship:

Frank'nfurter said:
Dunno how it compares to a Fireball. It sounds more open in the highmids compared to the JCM 800 2210 (100watt) I think. And it has 3(4) switchable channels with more variation capabilities instead of the 2 channels of the JCM800.
The power output rating is nearly the same.
By the way... Does Mike really use the Epiphone Goth V these last days? I saw some live photos of him with that guitar and it looks like this is played with the same guitar. Good thing, that he at least put EMGs in it.

Any specific reasons to as to why he prefers it to the Gibson Vs he has?

I like the fact that it is string-thru.