First of the Aussy Dates

I asked as to when Opeth will be playing, the lady informed me that she hasn't heard anything about Opeth playing at The Metro.

hmmm...shit, i wonder if they're not giving out any info, or that its still in the process of being confirmed. Time will tell. I couldnt imagine it being any other venue tho....The Annandale is too small and i think the enmore may be alittle to big...maybe not, but would be alot more expensive. anybody been to the gaelic club yet?...whats the size like there?

More dates puh-lease!! :D

(And to think if the venues and dates were released a few days ago I coulda gotten $66 each way tickets to Bris-vegas each way..... and nearly as cheap to Sydney Melbourne and Adelaide.... :( )

I agree with sound.....size tho..i thought the metro would be more suitable size. I dunno, maybe im wrong

lately these bands have been playing at the venues
Metro: Mayhem, The Haunted
UNSW: Soulfly, Deftones

i think the unsw is a dash too big for opeth...unless they make the gig all age which i wouldnt counting on

dates often hit official websites last
i think you will first find it on the venues website since they wont to promote the tour asap, aswell as the promoters site

which i hear "scorpion" has the promotion deal

First off, I've heard from what seems a reliable source that Alchemist have the national support for Opeth. I'd say there couldn't be a more appropriate Australian band to fill the job, except maybe Alarum.

Secondly, Blood Duster are a fucking great live band. Calling them "faggots" is a pretty big call for someone who does a site about a bunch of whinging wankers like Stabbing Westward.