First Original Bloodbath shirt on Ebay - White Logo

I have 2 of them, the other is a Large which fits me much better and seems more like a medium. I'd say this XL is bigger than a normal XL, but don't quote me on that.

The shirt is still the first and rare, plus there are about 13 total different Bloodbath shirts, not counting long sleeve and short sleeve versions.

So? It's basically an announcement that you know nothing about metal and have no taste.

yes, that one simple statement completely voids all knowledge of the topic.

Pretty much. No one with any actual historical perspective listens to Bloodbath, since they already own the albums they rip off (poorly).

I can't believe I'm responding to criticism from a sXe Blowpeth fan...

Pretty much. No one with any actual historical perspective listens to Bloodbath, since they already own the albums they rip off (poorly).

I can't believe I'm responding to criticism from a sXe Blowpeth fan...

Hahaha, insulting Opeth?

funny how you are a black metal nerd who is obsessed with...

Wait, you aren't "Nothinggod" are you? :lol:

I have 2 of them, the other is a Large which fits me much better and seems more like a medium. I'd say this XL is bigger than a normal XL, but don't quote me on that.
It is pretty big for an XL. Someone stuck the one I have in the dryer before I bought it, so I don't know about length, but it's pretty wide. Bigger than most other XL t-shirts I've come across anyway.