11. Vampyres (new song)
12. Inside Out
13. Encore & Banter
14. Indians
15. Only
16. I Am the Law

:headbang::headbang:

Was curious, maybe not to much anymore.
What little i heard of Dan Nelson previously, I thought there might be potential once he mellowed out on the phil wannabe sound just alittle. I just listened to some recent tracks from Dan. I can still see how he can do both early and older thrax decently. But where i thought dan might bring anthrax to a whole New Level (No Phil Pun Intented). what i hear here i'm not to sure is that mind blowing maybe even alittle generic. Stufff done with Anthrax could of been brutal though. I will listen through it again before a more serious judgement.

http://www.myspace.com/dannelson76

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=784765

1. Fight 'Em Till You Can't (new song)
2. Random Acts of Senseless Violence
3. Banter
4. Got the Time
5. Madhouse
6. Revolution Screams (new song)
7. Room For One More
8. Safe Home
9. What Doesn't Die
10. Antisocial
11. Vampyres (new song)
12. Inside Out
13. Encore & Banter
14. Indians
15. Only
16. I Am the Law

:headbang::headbang:

Would be a great setlist for Carnage tour!

T:)

Would be a great setlist for Carnage tour!

Exactly. This is just why I was a big fan of Dan in Anthrax. He brought a youthful edge to the band and could brilliantly perform both eras of Anthrax material. Anyone who reckons he cannot sing is pulling themselves. Listen to a bunch of performances both live and studio, then judge. He's got some great stuff going on which you can hear online.

I'm not here to bash anyone (imf09 take note) - Joey being back is cool, but there is a huge downside it seems, in that we're not going to hear much post POT material played live, and that fact sucks imo.

Exactly. This is just why I was a big fan of Dan in Anthrax. He brought a youthful edge to the band and could brilliantly perform both eras of Anthrax material. Anyone who reckons he cannot sing is pulling themselves. Listen to a bunch of performances both live and studio, then judge. He's got some great stuff going on which you can hear online.

I'm not here to bash anyone (imf09 take note) - Joey being back is cool, but there is a huge downside it seems, in that we're not going to hear much post POT material played live, and that fact sucks imo.

Agreed..."like John Bush on stereoids"...listen to Fight 'Em... I think Scott's background vocals/shouts suit better to this type of singing...his and Joey's voices are so far apart...

the setlist is almost 50:50 oldschool/new school.

And that's how it should be. Look at all the other Big 3 bands.... all played material on that tour from their most recent releases. Anthrax's newest played song on that tour was 17 fucking years old. Dan Nelson and the band had a great chance to showcase itself to huge crowds moving forwards. A lot of metal fans would've watched Anthrax, and as good as they are, thought they were stuck in the 80s. Shame.

Nonetheless, hanging for the new record with Joey. Just wish they'd get a move on. Scott's playing with Pearl again now, so hopefully Charlie and the rest of the guys are working on stuff. It hardly seems united that though. Who knows what's happening.....?

playing with Pearl, putting out a record with 'The Damned Things', playing poker, watchin' 'evil dead', doing this and doing that, Scott have you forgotten about Anthrax? *gg*

And that's how it should be. Look at all the other Big 3 bands.... all played material on that tour from their most recent releases. Anthrax's newest played song on that tour was 17 fucking years old. Dan Nelson and the band had a great chance to showcase itself to huge crowds moving forwards. A lot of metal fans would've watched Anthrax, and as good as they are, thought they were stuck in the 80s. Shame.

If Dan Nelson was in the band they wouldn't even be getting the chance to play for the huge usa crowds on the American Carnage tour. Not many of the people in the audience want to hear anything past SOWN. Sad but true. And Slayer and Megadeth didn't play songs 17 years old? How old is Hell Awaits?

If Dan Nelson was in the band they wouldn't even be getting the chance to play for the huge usa crowds on the American Carnage tour. Not many of the people in the audience want to hear anything past SOWN. Sad but true. And Slayer and Megadeth didn't play songs 17 years old? How old is Hell Awaits?

Slayer's and Megadeth's NEWEST songs were actually new.

Slayer and Megadeth have no new songs, their newest ones are from 2009, we are living in fast moving times, the funny thing is Anthrax's newest unreleased songs are older than 'World Painted Blood' and 'Endgame'. 'Fight 'Em', 'Vampyres' & 'Revolution Screams' have already been in Anthrax's set in may 2008 (oh my god), so if we get to hear Anthrax's next album we will hear some old songs, at least 3 years old. maybe Anthrax-songs have to be old?

Slayer and Megadeth have no new songs, their newest ones are from 2009

Positively ancient.

What a fucking nob jockey you are. :zombie:

To the OP, thanks for posting this, it sounds pretty good. I don't like the singer, he sounds more like that twat from Slipknot than an Anthrax singer, but the first song is pretty fuckin great.