FIVE YEAR CAMPAIGN - 43 song sampler (stream/download)

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
For the forum people, first preview of the Five Year Campaign

Divebomb Records is celebrating 5 years in operation with this massive 43 song digital compilation featuring a track from nearly every release we have done so far, plus some tracks from forthcoming releases scheduled for 2013 (Noted with a *).

We are offering this sampler to everyone for FREE. Yes, 43 songs, for FREE. Download it, stream it, share it, play it for your friends. We appreciate all the support over the last five years and we hope to be around for many more fun filled years.

907938497-1.jpg

DOWNLOAD/STREAM NOW

Got it, Downloading now. I didn't realize you've been at this for a mere 5 years. Very impressive list of albums you've reissued in that short amount of time. I hope there are many more!

Here's to the greatest reissue label in the U.S.:headbang:!

After listening to the new sampler, I gotta say the mastering on some of these newer tracks is outstanding. Some of the best Jamie's done so far. Deathrow, especially. He actually managed to fix the 'rubbery' (for lack of a better word) production inherited from the original Harris Johns production. Grinder and Toranaga as well, all sound much better than the originals. Definitely looking forward to owning these.

All of the new tracks sound great! the "Division" track by Forte, Raped Ape, ect; all incredible, thanks.:headbang:

Oliver Magnum? :OMG: I hope so!

After listening to the new sampler, I gotta say the mastering on some of these newer tracks is outstanding. Some of the best Jamie's done so far. Deathrow, especially. He actually managed to fix the 'rubbery' (for lack of a better word) production inherited from the original Harris Johns production. Grinder and Toranaga as well, all sound much better than the originals. Definitely looking forward to owning these.

All of the new tracks sound great! the "Division" track by Forte, Raped Ape, ect; all incredible, thanks.:headbang:

Oliver Magnum? :OMG: I hope so!

haha, yeah Jamie keeps kicking ass for me. it's great.

Well, Oliver Magnum and all those bonus tracks are pipe dreams at the moment. But the FORTE guys naturally know the OM guys and I am trying to get them on board. I figured i would share a track from the JK remaster he recently did for me. All of those bonus tracks have been remastered by Jamie and are on there to get people talking.

haha, yeah Jamie keeps kicking ass for me. it's great.

Well, Oliver Magnum and all those bonus tracks are pipe dreams at the moment. But the FORTE guys naturally know the OM guys and I am trying to get them on board. I figured i would share a track from the JK remaster he recently did for me. All of those bonus tracks have been remastered by Jamie and are on there to get people talking.

Well, if you get a chance to reissue the OM album, try really hard to include the Metal Massacre (IX?) version of "Old World Nights", with the old singer. It just kicks so much ass!