FLASH OF AGGRESSION (side-project of U.D.O. guitarist)

DimeBlizzard

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2009
"FLASH OF AGGRESSION" - the side-project created by legendary guitar player Andrey Smirnow (U.D.O., EVERLOST, ex-MASTER) and
Dmitry Ignatiev (TANTAL, EVERLOST), drummer Sergey Serebrennikov (EVERLOST, GAINA) and female vocalist Polina Berezko (GRAСE DISGRAСED).

The band’s music - uncompromising Thrash Metal, recorded as a tribute to the style of the music and bands that had influenced the band members.

25th November 2013 - debut FLASH OF AGGRESSION album “Seed Of Hate” has been released by the famous Russian major label CD-Maximum.

The album is recommended to all fans of classic extreme metal of all its forms.

The band present cover artwork, track list and promo video of the album.

Promo video:

Track list:
01. Mechanism Of Destruction
02. Entertainment Waste
03. Final Conflict
04. Gun Down Your Enemies
05. Paper God
06. The Kingdom Of Salvation
07. Disaster
08. Cancer On The Face Of Our Planet
09. Insane
10. Distaste Of Life

Line-up:
Polina Berezko (GRACE DISGRACED) - vocal
Andrey Smirnov (U.D.O., EVERLOST, ex-MASTER) - guitars, bass, producing
Dmitry Ignatiev (TANTAL, EVERLOST) - guitars
Sergey Serebrennikov (EVERLOST, VALERY GAINA (ex-Kruiz)) - drums

Mixed and mastered at “KIV records”.

Andrey Smirnov: “My brother - Dmitry Ignatiev and me carried out an idea of recording really heavy and aggressive album for a long time. We are the same age with him, we are interested in music and started playing the guitar at the same time. As teenagers we often jammed together, recorded our first songs with the help of tape recorder, shared a new albums and bands with each other. For some time we were constantly busy, working on with our own bands and with other artists, but in the end we managed to find the time to embody our plan!”

Dmitry Ignatiev: “We tried to put all our emotions, even extremely negative, into this record. We didn’t limit ourselves during the process of writing these songs. I think that this fact had affect on the high speed of the songs and extremity of the musical material and lyrics. I can say that Flash Of Aggression is an evil alter-ego of the other bands in which we are engaged”.
1469850_181578605370680_1835241298_n.jpg

More info you can find at:
http://*******/foaofficial
https://www.facebook.com/flashofaggression

Last edited by a moderator: