Fleurety-Min Tid Skal Komme on Ebay

If nobody else bid, that would be $17 USD! Granted, I'd like to hear this album but I think I'll get it elsewhere - is it a htf item? I thought it was recently re-released...

Haha..."if you have less than 5 positive feedbacks please e mail me before bidding", and the guy is at 98% with 6 less than positive feedback posts on himself.

That's the original version on Misanthropy, which I have, and yes, it's OMG OOP RARE BURZUM L@@K MAYHEM KVLT

The album was recently re-released by Candlelight with the mega rare 7" as bonus tracks, I believe. Go for that one if you don't want to pay out the ass.

This is one of the few cases where I favour the re-edition (which I own) over the original. The cover sucks waaaaaay too much... Get the Ved Buens Ende re-edition as well. Candlelight had a fine nose giving these albums a second chance, I wish they'd keep on digging for more rare stuff from this era, like Kvist, first Obtained Enslavement...

kim solve did the artwork on both of those reissues. The fleurety well.. hehe it was never properly mastered for mid skomme if i remember correctly. Also that cover was a misprint it was suppose to be a different color than it turned out there is two version a rare green version and blue version if i remember correctly.

I love re-releases. For a little extra money, I can listen to the albums, and my originals can be stored neatly on my shelf. No wear and/or tear. :)