Floor Jansen announces new metal band...

FataMorgana

Fates Warning!!!
Jul 20, 2002
SE, TX, US
www.facebook.com
Floor is teaming up with Waldemar Sorychta (Grip Inc). :headbang:

~~~~

From Floor's MySpace profile:

After the final stop I started missing the metal scene and it’s music and decided I wanted to come back ASAP with a new metalband. To accomplish this I want to work with other songwriters to first write and record an album. A live band will be formed after that to get me back on stage where I long to be so much!

When Waldemar Sorychta (Grip Inc, Enemies Of The Sun, ao) contacted me; the first composer was found. As a fan of Grip Inc the idea of working together was a big honor and a first step in creating a sound! The combination of Waldemar’s unique style and experience as songwriter/producer made my dream come closer to reality. I also asked my After Forever colleague Joost van den Broek for his great synth sounds and arrangements. Despite his busy schedule he wanted to come on board immediately with great enthusiasm and the songwriting team was complete!

The sound will become a unique blend of the personal style we know these musicians from, but not yet together in one album which is to become heavy and very metal!

The songwriting has just begun! Who will join this team in the future is not known yet nor which label will release the album. All we can say for now; next year there will be new band and a new album!

I will keep updating you and I promise to give you a preview as soon as possible!!!

~~~~~