Folk/Power band PALLADIUM from Russia

Im listening to the 64KB song. It has its own charm to it, Very nice guitar playing(solos, melody, heaviness) Yeah you guys have listened to a lot of good bands havent ya? and catchy in some breakdown parts I just wish it was english sung-where is this Rostov on Don? Is it near Novy Urengoy?

Does the female vocalist have instructors that taught her to sing that way?

Rostov-on-Don is in Southern Russia, near Azov Sea and not far from Caucasus mountains :)
Our vocalist girl is studying in Rostov Conservatory. Now she try to sing in English.

Is this a warm part of Russia or still cold? I've heard of the Caucasus mountains. Maybe you guys can become like Mental Home? Lots of melody. Have you heard of them? I was really into their later stuff.

No. I don't know Mental Home.
Rostov is in warm part tof Russia. But at winter is cold here as in Moscow.
It's our first recording.
Our other songs are more intensive, speedy and powerful...

We try to mix traditional Russian singing, female power as Nightwish, Epica, Edenbridge or Evanscense, juicy metal stuff like Evergrey and Soilwork, some progressive like Pain of Salvation and a bit of cosmic art-rock like Ayreon.

Wow, that shows you how big Russia is-you guys havent come across Mental Home. They were on Century Media Records(Lacuna Coil label) if you want to check them out. Ayreon and Nightwish are always a killer combo. Do people watch movies like "The Saint" in Russia? I thought it was a great film about Russia and cold fusion also.