Food

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
Last week, I braised duck bacon with ground bison for a couple days in olive oil, butter, goat cheese, coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, and curry with onions, arugala, and mushrooms.

It was dank as fuck, but the duck almost overpowered everything else in it. I have so much spiced duck fat left over that I've been using in my eggs. Next time I make the same thing, I'm adding a couple lamb chops to the mix and then grinding it up and turning it into burgers when it cools down. The duck fat helps it harden up even after braising.

Last week, I braised duck bacon with ground bison for a couple days in olive oil, butter, goat cheese, coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, and curry with onions, arugala, and mushrooms.

It was dank as fuck, but the duck almost overpowered everything else in it. I have so much spiced duck fat left over that I've been using in my eggs. Next time I make the same thing, I'm adding a couple lamb chops to the mix and then grinding it up and turning it into burgers when it cools down. The duck fat helps it harden up even after braising.

Great! Next time post a picture and also more importantly post in this official food thread.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/the-official-food-thread.836383/