Football again

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
What´s your all time favorite line up?
Mine is the one of Amsterdam Ajax in the middle nineties when I really got into the game.

Mark Overmars, Michael Reiziger, Patrick Kluivert, Ronald and Frank De Boer, Jari Litmanen, Edwin van der Sar, Aaron Winter, Frank Rijkaard, Winston Bogarde, Brian Laudrup, Dennis Bergkamp, George Finidi, Danny Blind, Kanu, Clarence Seedorf... etc...

Can it get anyu better than that? NO!
:D

[edited, cause who the hell is FRANK Overmars?!]

AC Milan when there were Marco Van Basten,Ruud Gullit,and Frank Rijkaard in the team...
Argentina National team 2002...with BATISTUTA,veron,ortega
and the others such as crespo vs vs...

yeah, i always liked that Ajax team, pitty everyone wanted to go because they'd won everthing. and who can forget the famous 3 up front for Milan. along with the Berasi and Maldini, Boban and loads more, Milan had a great team. :)

Shame the dutch national side hasn't been able to achieve such heights. Individually they've got to be one of the most talented collections of players going around. As a team though, still haven't been able to achieve greatness. Fingers crossed for 2002. Hey, what am I saying... got to get behind Australia first and make sure they qualify. Don't laugh - if Senagal can...

Originally posted by TravestyOfMan
Shame the dutch national side hasn't been able to achieve such heights. Individually they've got to be one of the most talented collections of players going around. As a team though, still haven't been able to achieve greatness. Fingers crossed for 2002. Hey, what am I saying... got to get behind Australia first and make sure they qualify. Don't laugh - if Senagal can...

to tell you the truth theyve been close to winning the world cup, a lot of people seem to forget they missed 2 penalties in the semis in normal time and 3 i think in the shoot out. and now they wont be in the next world cup :cry: , what a pity

Originally posted by _Transparent_

to tell you the truth theyve been close to winning the world cup, a lot of people seem to forget they missed 2 penalties in the semis in normal time and 3 i think in the shoot out. and now they wont be in the next world cup :cry: , what a pity

Yeah good points. I remember watching the shootout with Brazil in 98. Bit of bad luck that.