For all those awaiting the Theocracy album...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Well, there must be some unseen forces hard at work here! I received all the albums yesterday (Wednesday) to start sending out. Opened up the first copy in excitement, thumbed through the booklet....something didn't quite look right. As it turns out, the printing for 6 out of the 12 panels in the booklet is wrong. There's supposed to be a continuous steel blue/majestic gold color throughout the booklet pages, but instead, 6 of the panels turned out as a purplish/orange. As you can guess I was quite disgusted (since we already missed the ProgPower USA deadline and I really want to start sending this album out).

So, where are we now? I spoke to the pressing plant guy today and here's the update. I am sending everything back to the pressing plant tomorrow (Friday) and they have told me that the new booklets will be printed and re-inserted into the packaging next week. I am hoping also that the newly fixed shipment will ALSO be sent back out to me next week as well. I can assure you all that I will stay on top of this for all those awaiting this album.

Thank you.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Deron. As a publisher myself, I hate seeing things printed wrong, and it's wonderful to see that you want us to have the best possible CD. Looking very much forward to Theocracy!

-- Laura

Hey I agree Deron, save some of the misprinted ones! Err.. actually, put me on the list for one of the reprinted ones! I don't know why I didn't give you the money for it when we met at ProgPower (oh yeah, this is Tammy Z from the Christian_Metal list, if you didn't know).. Is there a way I could pay you without a credit card or check? M.O. perhaps? Eh... I'll email you from the list soon and talk to you about it there instead. That's a huge bummer that it's delayed again, I know you were looking forward to it so much! Sorry man..

~Sh0k~

Hey Tammy! I just realized that was your UM.com nickname the other day. Seeing you on here for so long and now knowing who you are, small world! :)

I also accept Paypal through my store if that's more convenient? Money Order as well works.

Hey Deron! Ditto on that name recognition thing... granted your's is a lot easier to figure out but I didn't know it was YOU behind the MetalAges monkier, could have been anyone in your tribe :) It is a small world! I thought that when one of my Christian_Metal list members not only KNEW of ProgPower but was going! hahaha! PayPal totally doesn't work either... I'll send out a money order soon. Can I find the price and address on the metalages site?

~Sh0k~

Heh, coincidence or not but i was listening to the PP Showcase sampler disc 1 here tonight and came up to track 7. After hearing it i skipped back and listened again, and again, and again...cool track.

So i opened the frontcover sheet to see who's playing and what their url on the www is. Browsing through this message board first, i see this topic.

I was quite impressed by the song that's on the sampler, and curious to the rest as well.

Will the album be available in Europe as well? or is it only to order in the US?

Henk

Heya Henk! I am building up my distro but I do have a place I sell to in Germany and I know titles have been seen on shelves as far as Finland. I also ship worldwide from my store as do several of the shops I sell to here in the States, so one way or another, it will be available to you.

I am calling the plant tomorrow to see what the status is and if they shipped back to me.

Shok, all my info is on the site yes. Just add $1.50 for ship so will be 12.99 + 1.50 = 14.49 total. Thanks!