For all those who recently requested a CD...

rgbeach said:
...they were sent out in yesterday's mail. They should be arriving within a week - please let us know when you've received your copy.

Sorry for the delay.

Bob

OMG! I got mine today..!!!!! Thanks!! :worship: Now it´s gonna be heavy listening.. And then I´ll share my opinion!! Thanks again!! And wellcome to Finland, I´ll buy the booze :D

Now I´m listening your album with headphones.. :cool: And I got to be honest! I LIKE IT!!! :worship: Only sounds are a pit "lame" for my taste.. BUT this really works.. Songs 3 (shut it down), 5 (put it off) and 7 (choke) are my favorites

And one suggestion.. Just give up the machines. :wave:

:cool: :headbang: :Smokedev: :eek: :worship: :kickass: :D

tooled said:
Now I´m listening your album with headphones.. :cool: And I got to be honest! I LIKE IT!!! :worship: Only sounds are a pit "lame" for my taste.. BUT this really works.. Songs 3 (shut it down), 5 (put it off) and 7 (choke) are my favorites

And one suggestion.. Just give up the machines. :wave:

:cool: :headbang: :Smokedev: :eek: :worship: :kickass: :D

Thanks for listening, dude, and for the post. If you like put it off, you should try to find the original version by Non-fiction. It's on their Preface album. Great stuff!

As for "giving up the machines" - assuming you mean our use of drum programming - that's unlikely. Dan and I live about 1000 miles apart and write, record, and mix remotely. Adding a live drummer to the mix would be tremendously complicated and, since we do this for fun, we don't need any more complication. :)

Have a safe and happy new year! Cheers!

Bob

rgbeach said:
...they were sent out in yesterday's mail. They should be arriving within a week - please let us know when you've received your copy.

Sorry for the delay.

Bob

Dude.....where's my copy???? Being that I am your sister, I would think I would get one. :p See you later today!

-D

Gudinna said:
Dude.....where's my copy???? Being that I am your sister, I would think I would get one. :p See you later today!

-D
Dude...Didn't you see the "immediate family members excluded from promotion" restriction! :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

I'll give you one today, little sis!

See you later. :wave:

Bro