For EoS fans - CANOPY

This thread got me interested in the band a while back, I've since reviewed both of their demo EPs (see link in the signature). They're awesome! The two new tracks are killer and word is that the album is excellent. VERY Edge Of Sanity-like.

madu said:
I downloaded their two EPs from their site a while back because of Dan's vocal contribution, and if I come across the full-length, I think I'm gonna check it out, too.
I think you'll have to order it, although they're supposed to be getting US distribution so it would be cool to see it in a store around here.

Eyesore said:
I think you'll have to order it, although they're supposed to be getting US distribution so it would be cool to see it in a store around here.

I'm from Finland so I wouldn't be surprised to see it either is a store or at least a local webdistro. Is it officially released in Europe already or..?

The album is indeed excellent! I've had it for a while now, just ordered it through the website. I let someone else review it since I reviewed the two demos, but she pretty much said everything I would have said.

A damn good album, definitely worth buying!

I actually bought a copy of Serene Catharsis this morning from the band themselves, oddly enough, and this thread just so happens to re-appear. Cool! Definitely impressed by what I've heard from the CD, can't wait till my copy gets here.