For Orb Weaver : InnerSiege Jeremy & Ravn Rediculous Videos

Jeremy Ray

Vocalist - InnerSiege
Apr 25, 2011
Peoria, IL
www.innersiege.com
Ok Orb Weaver ...

I am taking a big risk here in sharing such ridiculousness ... LOL.

If anything, everyone will now know that InnerSiege is a bunch of fun loving dorks that dont mind making fun of themselves. LOL !

A little backstory : Ravn is native Norwegian. Once he moved here, I made it my goal to try and make him alittle more Red Neck ! I gave him his first Mountain Dew and took him to his first Bass Pro Shops.

When he came to the states, I asked him what he wanted to do now that he's here. He said " I want to bow hunt". I knew I had to video all the adventures we were going to have.

Adventures in the Wild - Jeremy and Ravn - Bow Hunting Ground Blind

Adventures in the Wild - Jeremy and Ravn - 1st Bass Pro Shop Visit

Adventures in the Wild - Jeremy and Ravn - At The Gun Range

InnerSiege - All Day Practice

Enjoy ! Ha Ha !

A sample song off our album can be found here, This is Children of Winter

Enjoy ! See you at PPUSA !

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Orb : Ha Ha .... Yeah, Its the native Norwegian in him. He doesnt get too excited about too much. The most excited I have ever seen him is in the Gun Range video and a video I have of him when he bought his Motorcycle and I brought it home for him. He is a fun loving goof ball, but dont be fooled, he is all metal ! He has been incredible for InnerSiege. We are lucky to have him.

@ Everyone Else
: I noticed over 80+ views on this thread. Thank you ! I appreciate your interest in InnerSiege. You may post comments if you like. We are all family here. Thanks again !