FOR SALE: Check out these goodies.

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
Please contact me at evillegendrecords@hotmail.com to purchase.

or www.evillegendrecords.com

ACEIUM - Wicked Metal (LP) : Pre WITCHKILLER album. Doug Adams’ first band in 1982. Very impressive traditional 80's metal = $16
ANGUS - Tracks Of Doom / Warrior Of The World : Speed Metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, ACCEPT. = $10
ATTACKER - Battle At Helm’s Deep : Classic 80's traditional with very unique vocals. This is their most progressive sounding effort. = $10
ATTACKER - The Second Coming : Out Of Print Speedy traditional 80's metal. =$12
BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown : Classic 80's True Heavy Metal. = $11
CIRITH UNGOL - Frost And Fire : Debut effort of ground breaking 80's Doom - Epic Metal with 70's flavor. Unique raspy vocals. = $9
CIRITH UNGOL - King Of The Dead : 2nd album = $9
CIRITH UNGOL - One Foot In Hell : 3rd album =$12
DARK QUARTERER - S/T : Italian Doom - Epic Progressive Metal of the highest quality = $8
DARK QUARTERER - Violence : 4th album. = $12
DEFENDER - Remaining Tales : 80's Speed Metal from The Netherlands. = $14
DEVIL LEE ROT - Metalizer : Blackened NWOBHM. Fans of METALUCIFER will enjoy. =$13
DRUDKH - Forgotten Legends : Hypnotic Black Metal =$12
EXCITER - Heavy Metal Maniac : Re-Issue 2005 Canadian Thrash Classic = $15
EXCITER - Violence And Force Canadian Thrash Classic =$11
EXCITER - Long Live The Loud : Re- Issue 2005 Canadian Thrash Classic = $15
FUTURE TENSE - Crossing The Swords...Again (LP) : Heavy WITCHFYNDE, IRON MAIDEN, MERCYFUL FATE influence = $16
GRIFFIN - Protectors Of The Lair : Speed Metal ala WITCHFINDER GENERAL and MERCYFUL FATE = $11
HALLOWEEN - Don’t Metal With Evil : 80's Classic/Traditional JUDAS PRIEST meets KING DIAMOND =$12
HEXX - No Escape / Under The Spell 2 on 1 CD : 80's Traditional / Speed Metal : $12
LEGEND - Anthology DCD : A criminally underrated NWOBHM band. Very unique sounding. =$14
LORD VADER - Goliath : Fans of (old) RUNNING WILD, CIRITH UNGOL, BLACK SABBATH, KAT, (old) METALLICA will enjoy. Sung in Polish. = $13
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Twilight Of The Idols 70's - Celtic - Doom - 80's metal. Very unique sounding band. = $14
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Twilight Of The Idols (LP) = $16
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Down Among The Deadmen : 3rd album = $15
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Traveller : 4th album. Very space rock sounding. = $14
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE - Split 7"= $10
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG / IRONSWORD - Split 7" =$8
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Atavism = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Invasion / Metal DCD = First two albums of the Epic Metal gods. 70's influence. = $15.50
MANILLA ROAD - Mark Of The Beast : Lost gem finally released to die hard fans. = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Crystal Logic : 3rd album. Epic Metal with NWOBHM influence = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Crystal Logic (LP) : Original Roadster Records (Sealed) = $25
MANILLA ROAD - Open The Gates: 4th album. Epic Metal masterpiece. = $15
MANILLA ROAD - The Deluge : 5th album of their classic era. =$15
MANILLA ROAD - Mystification = 6th album. Thrashy - Epic Metal. = $10
MANILLA ROAD - Mystification (LP) : Original Roadster Records (Sealed) = $25
MANILLA ROAD - Out Of They Abyss / Live Roadkill DCD = $15.50
MANILLA ROAD - Courts Of Chaos : Epic / Experimental / Thrashy = $12
MANILLA ROAD - The Circus Maximus : Not a true MR album. For die hard fans = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Atlantis Rising : Heavy Epic Crushing = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Spiral Castle : $12
METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Hunter : Killer Blackened NWOBHM, US Version= $11
METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Chainsaw : US Version = $11
OZ - Fire In The Brain : 80's Traditional Metal from Finland. = $10
PAGAN ALTAR - Volume 1: Debut album. Very dark NWOBHM - Doom gods. = $15
PAGAN ALTAR - Lords Of Hypocrisy : 2nd album. Killer follow - up to the debut. = $15
PLACE OF SKULLS - Love Through Blood EP : Victor Griffin on vocals. =$8
SABBAT - Sabbatical Holocaust : Early recordings of this classic Black, Thrash, Traditional band = $12
SABBAT - Karisma : Japanese Version, German Import = $13
SABBAT - Satanasword : Gold Sword Cover, German Import = $13
SABBAT - Karmagmassacre : Gold Cover, German Import = $13
SABBAT - ..To Praise The Sabbatical Queen, German Import = $13
SABBAT - And The Sabbatical Queen, US Version = $11
SABBAT - Envenom, US Version = $11
SACRED OATH - A Crystal Vision : IRON MAIDEN meets MERCYFUL FATE. King Diamond-ish vocals. = $10
SATAN’S HOST - Metal From Hell: MERCYFUL FATE, JAG PANZER, SLAYER. Evil sounding! $11
SAVAGE GRACE - Master Of Disguise / The Dominatress : KILLER American Speed Metal = $15
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winkerkill : Heavy Progressive IRON MAIDEN sound with the most insane vocals ever recorded.(Out Of Stock, Temp. Out Of Print) = $12
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Free The Beast : 2nd album and unreleased material =$12
SLEEPY HOLLOW - 1989 - 1992 Rest In Pieces : Bob Mitchell (ATTACKER vocalist) sings here =$8
STORMWITCH - Walpurgis Night : German 80's traditional metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST = $12
STORMWITCH - Tales Of Terror : 2nd album = $12
STORMWITCH - Stronger Than Heaven 3rd album. This is the last essential album you need. = $12TYRANT’S REIGN - S/T: American Thrash Metal masterpiece = (Temp. Out)$12
ULYSSES SIREN - Above The Ashes : American Thrash/Speed Metal =$12
VICTOR GRIFFIN - Late For An Early Grave : PENTAGRAM fans must own. =$12
SNAKEPIT Heavy Metal Magazine - Issue 14 = $8 (That includes shipping to the US and Canada. World will have to contact me)
Shipping etc.
US.
$1.75 for the first CD. $.25 for each additional CD. LPs are $2.50 a piece. Shipping is Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Canada.
$1.75 for the first CD. $.75 for each additional CD. LPs are $3.00 a piece. This price is for airmail orders under 1 pound which is around 3-4 CDs or 1 LP. I highly recommend ordering this way because I will not have to put the Customs sticker on it and you have a higher chance of getting your package. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail by shipping this way.. Any order over 1 pound will be sent registered mail (very expensive, but I can guarantee the package). You will have to request a quote.

WORLD - contact me for details. Shipping is best for orders under 1 pound (3-4 CDs, or 1 LP) I highly recommend ordering this way because I will not have to put the Customs sticker on it and you have a higher chance of getting your package. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail by shipping this way.. Any order over 1 pound will be sent registered mail (very expensive, but I can guarantee the package). You will have to request a quote.

Hi there,
are you interested in trading?
Would be interested in the following:

ANGUS - Tracks Of Doom / Warrior Of The World : Speed Metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, ACCEPT. = $10
ATTACKER - Battle At Helm’s Deep : Classic 80's traditional with very unique vocals. This is their most progressive sounding effort. = $10
ATTACKER - The Second Coming : Out Of Print Speedy traditional 80's metal. =$12
BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown : Classic 80's True Heavy Metal. = $11

GRIFFIN - Protectors Of The Lair : Speed Metal ala WITCHFINDER GENERAL and MERCYFUL FATE = $11

HALLOWEEN - Don’t Metal With Evil : 80's Classic/Traditional JUDAS PRIEST meets KING DIAMOND =$12

HEXX - No Escape / Under The Spell 2 on 1 CD : 80's Traditional / Speed Metal : $12

OZ - Fire In The Brain : 80's Traditional Metal from Finland. = $10

SACRED OATH - A Crystal Vision : IRON MAIDEN meets MERCYFUL FATE. King Diamond-ish vocals. = $10
SATAN’S HOST - Metal From Hell: MERCYFUL FATE, JAG PANZER, SLAYER. Evil sounding! $11
STORMWITCH - Walpurgis Night : German 80's traditional metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST = $12
STORMWITCH - Tales Of Terror : 2nd album = $12
STORMWITCH - Stronger Than Heaven 3rd album. This is the last essential album you need. = $12
TYRANT’S REIGN - S/T: American Thrash Metal masterpiece = (Temp. Out)$12

My tradelist:

http://www.cd-tracker.com/~hardnheavy

CU
Joe