FOR SALE: Krank Rev1

JoshDRAH

Aug 6, 2007
What up guys...the other guitarist in my band is wanting to lose his Krank stack and get a 5150/6505...He'll take a straight up trade for a 5150 or 6505. He's the original owner and he's had it for about two years. Never been gigged or abused, basically just sat in his room since he got it. Post up or PM me an offer if you're interested. I'll try and get some pics from him tomorrow.

UPDATE:

Sorry guys, he found someone locally that would take the trade...Krank's no longer available.

Sorry guys, I just talked to him and he found someone locally that was willing to trade his 6505 for it...Krank's gone :erk:

I found out last night that I lived close to him so I couldn't let this trade pass. All I can say is I love this Krank!

Sweet man, so you're the one that got it from him? Sweet deal! Im thinking about getting a Blackmore...I bet a 6505/Blackmore combo would sound killer.

Did he tell you the bullshit story about us taking that thing into Guitar Center? The guy said if he traded in the Krank halfstack for the 6505 halfstack, he would still have to pay a fucking $900 difference...thats just insane.

Did he tell you the bullshit story about us taking that thing into Guitar Center? The guy said if he traded in the Krank halfstack for the 6505 halfstack, he would still have to pay a fucking $900 difference...thats just insane.

Guitar Center's rule is that they will pay you half of what they can sell it for. It's bullshit.