For Sale: Rare Iron Maiden Castle Masters Collection 2 CD sets of first 10 albums

modernwizardry

I want stout!
Aug 18, 2009
Chicago, IL
satanshallow.bandcamp.com
I am selling my collection of Iron Maiden 2 disc sets. Each album comes with a bonus disc of rare tracks (live, covers, bsides, etc) These were released by Castle and are quite rare typically listed on ebay starting in the $30's $40's or higher. I have all 10 albums that were released in this fashion. I wanted to give the PPUSA community a shot before I list on Ebay this coming week. Any questions let me know or details wanted please email me pgloeckle@gmail.com.

Iron Maiden
Killers
The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Live After Death
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
No Prayer For the Dying
Fear of the Dark

Looking for $25-30 per album or $225 for the whole collection. Or make an offer to my email listed above.

You can see some info here: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Masters-Collection-Iron-Maiden/dp/B004ZVEI08/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1322336356&sr=8-4[/ame]

Man... I can get $30 - $40 each for these on Ebay? I remember buying them on sale at a local Circuit City for $7.99 each! That said, some irrational nostalgic impulse makes me want to hold on to them, even though the chances that I'll ever listen to the physical discs again is pretty low, heh. But the real question is, do you still have the black "obi" strips that wrapped around the jewel case and listed the tracks on the bonus disc? I bet collectors would pay more if those were included! :)

Heh, seriously though, potential buyers should be aware that these are the non-remastered reissues from 1995, not the single-disc non-bonus-track remastered versions that were released in 1998 (then reissued through a different label in 2002).

Man... I can get $30 - $40 each for these on Ebay? I remember buying them on sale at a local Circuit City for $7.99 each! That said, some irrational nostalgic impulse makes me want to hold on to them, even though the chances that I'll ever listen to the physical discs again is pretty low, heh. But the real question is, do you still have the black "obi" strips that wrapped around the jewel case and listed the tracks on the bonus disc? I bet collectors would pay more if those were included! :)

Heh, seriously though, potential buyers should be aware that these are the non-remastered reissues from 1995, not the single-disc non-bonus-track remastered versions that were released in 1998 (then reissued through a different label in 2002).

I listed these Sunday with buy it now's at $30 (except $40 on Seventh Son) and all have sold with but it now except Powerslave, Killers, and Piece of Mind.