For such a great band Nevermore's

lol just joking gang i love you all. But it is kind of annoying that there isnt any damn nevermore posts! IF YOUR GOING TO SPAM...Atleast do funny shit like that "trip to the supermarket" Do a sequel or something!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
lol just joking gang i love you all. But it is kind of annoying that there isnt any damn nevermore posts! IF YOUR GOING TO SPAM...Atleast do funny shit like that "trip to the supermarket" Do a sequel or something!
...ok..we're going to the store again tomorrow!:p

AllWithinMyMonster said:
And also for such a great band,,Nevermore has some butt ugly fans! Damn do you guys get any luck with the ladies? :)
Mommy says I'm not ugly, mommy says i'm special
f9977aef.jpg.orig.jpg

stop fucking bitching. how about YOU post a Nevermore related thread. then see how many replies it gets. we already KNOW how much they rule the world. why talk about such common knowledge

Who here is seeing IE and COB on April 26th? (in Toronto)
Nevermore come back!!! (Spring I guess...)

Want me to speak about the band? Ok.
Jeff Loomis is a blonde man who plays a seven string guitar. Warrel sings. Jim plays bass, and Van drums. They make music. This is their board.

Stoker said:
Who here is seeing IE and COB on April 26th? (in Toronto)
Nevermore come back!!! (Spring I guess...)

Oh baby, i'm going to that show for sure. I can't wait to see Bodom again. It's gonna be sweet. And seeing IE again will be nice, but no Barlow kinda sucks.
I think i'm going to Opeth, too. :headbang:

-EY